Step by step guide to membership
Your membership application may take up to two months to be finalised as your application needs to be endorsed by the TSANZ Board:
- TSANZ Board meetings are held approximately every two months. All of the following steps must be completed by 10 days before the board meeting dates. The dates for this year are: 18th February, 30th March, 17th June, 19th August, 13th October and 16th December.
Complete the authorisation and declaration form
Download the authorisation form here.
- Authorisation and declaration form needs to be completed and signed by a Proposer and a Seconder
- Only Ordinary Members of TSANZ (currently financial) are eligible to be the Proposer and the Seconder
- If you are not in a position to obtain two Ordinary members to nominate and second your application, then an email enquiry, along with a copy of your CV should be sent to TSANZ Office via email TSANZOffice@thoracic.org.au
- The completed form is to be returned to TSANZ Office via email TSANZOffice@thoracic.org.au
Provide supporting evidence
- Supporting evidence needs to be provided if you are applying for membership category Ordinary Income below AUD$105,000/p.a or Student membership
- Applicants for membership category Ordinary Income below AUD$105,000/p.a need to provide a copy of document that confirms the annual income (payslip or contract)
- Applicants for membership category Students need to provide a copy of document that confirms current enrolment as a full-time student
- The evidence and the completed authorisation and declaration form are to be returned to TSANZ Office via email TSANZOffice@thoracic.org.au
Once your membership has been approved you are able to advantage of our joint membership offers with partner organisations ERS, WABIP and LFA.
Note: You need to log-in or sign-up with TSANZ to access these offers.
To access the membership discounts to ANZSRS, you will need to contact their respective membership offices with your TSANZ member number and payment receipt.